Please, read carefully the following legal notice regarding the website of NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. (www.nethitshospitality.com). NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. is a leading company in the telecommunications service for facilities and hospitality.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.nethitshospitality.com/ (hereinafter, the website) owned by NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., with CIF B – 98468150, and registered office at Av. Padre Carlos Ferris, no. 119, 46470 of Albal (Valencia).
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the Internent provider contracted by the users.
Users are advised to read this Legal Notice carefully on a regular basis, as the conditions of use thereof, contained in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
3.- Navigation, access, and security
The Owner is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the web site has been designed.
4.- User obligations
4.1 Obligation to make correct use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same, and any type of action to the detriment of NET is prohibited. HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS SL, and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered unlawful or illegal, that infringe the rights of NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS SL, or of third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website. or prevent the normal use of it by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to self-image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Perform, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files, or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alteration of the content or systems accessible through this website.
The information that appears on this web site is current on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this web site .
6.- Intellectual property
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, by the that the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law is approved. These rights belong exclusively to NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS SL, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site is expressly excluded. , and in general of any object that according to the current legislation is protectable by the rules of intellectual property.
All web content and all content available through the Owner's products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound, and other files, as well as their selection and provision (the "Content") are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Website Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted, or sold in any way or by any means, totally or partially, without prior consent. in writing from the Holder. You may not upload or republish Web Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in databases or compilation. Any other use of the Web Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes, and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
7.- Registered trademarks
All the brands, logos, and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. or third party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this web page that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation or industrial property, is expressly prohibited. Especially, trademarks, trade names, store signs, names, logos, slogans, or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
9.- Cookies Policy
If you want to know our Cookies policy, read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
The user who wants to enter links from their own web pages to that of NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignoring them avoid the responsibilities derived from the Law: p>
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but cannot be reproduced in any way (in-line links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be forbidden, in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that wrap this page or allow the viewing of content through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside it so that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the brand reputation and prestige of NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate, or incorrect statement about NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., its employees, or the activities it carries out will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. is located. You have given your consent to the insertion of the same or that, in any other way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies, or supervises the sender's services.
5) It is prohibited to use any word, graphic or mixed mark or any other badge of NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., within the sender's page except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the website of NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. is allowed, as set out in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and in no case may it dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., subscribes, endorses, adheres or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant with the activity of NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., based on the place, content, and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to require its removal when it does not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infringements that may be incurred, or for the damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., will not be liable for any damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of electronic or computer systems, caused by causes outside the company, delays or blockages in the use of such systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or other electronic systems.
NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. does not guarantee the veracity nor is responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Likewise, NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. is also not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a site linked to illegal or inappropriate content, he must inform net HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L., with the manifestations, contents or services provided through them. NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally and at any time remove the links that appear on its website.
NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error, and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it.
NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. disclaims responsibility for the "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.
For any communication that needs to be made, they must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS SL, Av. Padre Carlos Ferris, nº 119, 46470 of Albal (Valencia).
13.- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this web site will fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.