Política de cookies
Below you will find detailed information on what Cookies are, what type of Cookies this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of Third-party cookies.
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install in the browser or on the user's device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) during their journey through the pages of the site or through the application, and serve to store information about your visit.
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know the user's browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have remained on the website.
- Typology, purpose and operation
Cookies , depending on their permanence, can be divided into session cookies or permanent. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (techniques): They are those essential for the correct operation of the page. They are normally generated when the user accesses or logs on to the website and are used to identify him on the website for the following purposes:
- Keep the user identified in such a way that, if they leave the website, the browser or the device and at another time access the said website again, they will continue to be identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves again. li>
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as storing service configurations, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising: They are those that collect information about the ads shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, that is, without expressly identifying them.
- Personalized: They collect personal information of the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
- Geo-location: These Cookies are used to find out which country or region the user is in when accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Analytics: They collect information about the user's browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
- Cookies used on this website
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website, incorporating a "level of intrusiveness" criterion supported on a scale of 1 to 3, in which: p >
Level 1: corresponds to Strictly necessary cookies for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Level 2: corresponds to Performance cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, of which it is only necessary to report on their existence. < / p>
Level 3: corresponds to Cookies managed by third parties that allow user monitoring through websites of which NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS, SL is not the owner. They usually correspond to Advertising cookies or analytics cookies where the user is uniquely and clearly identified.
All modern browsers allow you to change Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "Options" or "Preferences" of the browser menu.
The browser configuration, for example:
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect Cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
- What happens when you disable Cookies?
Some features and services may be disabled or behave differently than expected, such as remaining identified, keeping purchases in the "shopping cart" in an e-commerce service or receiving information directed to their location, among others.
- Updating the Cookies Policy
NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. can modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Protection Agency Data, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy , users will be notified either through the web or via email to registered users.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google" ).
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use. Google may transmit said information to third parties when so required by law, or when said third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.