The contact of the portal manager is as follows:
NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. (NETHITS)
Address: Av. Padre Carlos Ferris, 119 C.P. 46470 Albal, Valencia.
NETHITS respects current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016 and the Organic Law on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights 3/2018, 5 December and its implementing rules, adopting the technical and organizational measures necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data, through the various forms, or by sending an email by the user, will have the purpose of managing and handling requests for information of the company’s activity, publications or services provided, and, in addition, managing job applications, through the collection of cv, in order to be able to contact the interested party and carry out a selection process.
In particular, it is reported that your personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they have been obtained.
All information and documentation available in the English version of this website are provided for informational purposes only. In case of a discrepancy between the content of the English version and that of the original Spanish version, the content of the latter shall prevail.
NETHITS may modify unilaterally, and without prior notice whenever it deems, the structure and design of the website appropriate, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents, and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The access to and / or use of the NETHITS website attributes to the person who performs the status of user, accepting from that moment, fully and without reservation these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you do not have to refill your details when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Personal data may not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided for by law.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for so long as it is necessary considering the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period for which your personal information may be kept include:
• The nature and type of personal information that you provide to us
• The purpose for which you provide your personal information to us
• Necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you have requested.
We may retain your information for a longer time if we are required to do so by law.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, NETHITS reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the web service or any of the services that comprise it in the same terms as set out in the third condition.
If the USER makes a query of information or has submitted his/her curricular information, the comment, and its metadata, as well as the personal data, will be kept as long as the link with NETHITS is maintained. At the end of it, the personal data processed in each of the purposes indicated will be kept for the legally prescribed periods or for the period that a judge or court may require them in accordance with the limitation period for legal actions. The data processed will be kept as long as the legal deadlines referred to above do not expire, if there is a legal obligation to maintain, or if there is no such legal period until the interested party requests its deletion or revokes the consent granted.
Rights you have over your data
The USER, in any case, may exercise the rights that assist him, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. If the USER has made a query of information or has sent curricular information, may request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about it, including any data that he/she has provided. We may also be asked to delete any personal data we hold about the USER. This does not include any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You may request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate. Oppose certain processing based on the consent of the interested party and revoke consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on express consent.
You are entitled to exercise your rights by writing or email (email@example.com), along with a copy of your DNI, to NET HOSPITALITY IT SOLUTIONS S.L. Av. Padre Carlos Ferris, 119 C.P. 46470 Albal, Valencia.
Right of access
The right of access is the possibility for anyone who so requests to have knowledge of the information relating to him or her stored in a data file as referred to in national law. This is a fundamental principle of data protection which enables data subjects to exercise control over personal data kept by third parties.
• A copy of your personal data
• The purposes of treatment
• The categories of personal data processed
• Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data was communicated or communicated, recipients in third countries or international organizations
• The expected period for the retention of personal data, or if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period
• The existence of the right of the data subject to request the controller: the rectification or deletion of his personal data, the limitation of the processing of his personal data or oppose such processing
• The right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority
• When personal data has not been obtained directly from you, any information available about its origin
• The existence of automated decisions, including profiling, and, at least, in such cases, significant information on the logic applied, the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject
• When personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards in which transfers are made
Right to data deletion
You may exercise this right by requesting the deletion of your personal data when one of the following circumstances is met:
• If your personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed
• If the processing of your personal data has been based on the consent you given to the controller, and you withdraw it, provided that the processing is not based on another consent except the one that legitimizes it
• If you have objected to the processing of your personal data by exercising the right of opposition in the following circumstances
o The controller’s processing was based on the legitimate interest or the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest, and no other reasons have prevailed to legitimize the processing of your data
o To have your personal data directly marketed, including profiling related to the aforementioned marketing
• If your personal data has been unlawfully processed
• Whether your personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation under EU or Member State law that applies to the controller
• If personal data have been obtained in connection with the provision of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) (conditions applicable to the processing of data of minors in relation to information society services).
Right to updating
The exercise of this right implies that you can obtain the rectification of your personal data that are inaccurate without undue delay from the controller.
Considering the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional statement.
In your request you must indicate what data you are referring to and the correction to be made. In addition, when necessary, you must accompany your request for documentation that justifies the inaccuracy or incompleteness of your data.
Right to object
This right, as the name suggests, assumes that you may object to the controller processing the personal data in the following cases:
Where they are subject to treatment based on a mission in the public interest or legitimate interest, including profiling:
• The controller will stop processing the data unless it proves compelling reasons that prevail over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims
Where the purpose of the processing is to direct marketing, including also the profiling mentioned above:
• Exercising this right for this purpose, personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes
We inform you that under Article 34 of RD 1720-2007 Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, in the processing of customer data the manner in which it is carried out the right of opposition is not applicable, although the right of cancellation does apply.
Right of cancellation
By means of the option of “Data Cancellation” you can request the cancellation of your data corresponding to the processing of customers, which will only be possible if all your business relationships with the company are completely completed and resolved. The cancellation will result in the blocking of the data, being kept only available to the Public Administrations, Judges, and Courts, for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment. You will receive a notification of a response from the company about it.
Appropriate content and use
NETHITS guarantees that all the contents and services offered on its website www.nethitshospitality.com respect the principle of dignity, the principle of non-discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and children.
Likewise, the USER undertakes to make good use of the contents and services of www.nethitshospitality.com. They may never be used for illegal activities, or which may be contrary to public order, national defense, or public health. Any use by the USER of the contents and services must respect the principles indicated in the previous paragraph.
Exclusion of warranties and responsibilities
The access and use of the www.nethitshospitality.com pages will be carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the USER.
NETHITS does not guarantee or be liable for damages of any kind due to the following circumstances:
• The lack of continuity of the operation of www.nethitshospitality.com, as well as the incorrect functioning of the web pages.
• The lack of usefulness, adequacy, or validity of the services and contents offered in www.nethitshospitality.com, regarding the results and expectations of the USER.
• The existence of viruses or programs on the USER’s computer or by the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through www.nethitshospitality.com.
Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual and industrial property rights contained in the web pages of www.nethitshospitality.com, their graphic design and computer codes, as well as trade names, trademarks and distinctive signs, are the property of NETHITS unless they indicate that they belong to another owner.
Any reproduction, distribution, marketing, or transformation of the contents that has not been expressly authorized by its owners constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights protected by the Law.
Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The USER is informed, who may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if he considers that the exercise of his rights has not been adequately taken care of.